Competition costumes are not exactly found on the high street... or are they?
Synchro costumes come in all shapes/sizes/colours/materials/price points.
Similar to a costume worn on stage, they should be in good moral taste, vibrant, thematic and essentially help tie in the elements which get judged under Artistic Impression - choreography, music interpretation and especially manner of presentation.
Here at the AquaStars we have been fortunate enough to find our "costume lady" just around the corner and she has made our two competing teams bespoke competition costumes for the 2015 season.
I have done a bit of research and found a variety of other sources for competition costumes should anyone like to have a nosey round varying from custom made options to online shops and not to mention all the usual high street shops which sell swimming costumes that might fit your routine theme.
(hint: click on title and it will take you to the website)
- Custom made synchro costumes by coach at Henley synchro
Mr Frog Dance Wear
- Custom orders but also carry a stock range of synchro costumes
Pro Swim Wear
- ships worldwide – free with orders over $75
- custom made
Dazzle It Designs
- custom made by lady in California who does it as a hobby
Queen of Spandex
- The company which is currently sponsoring/outfitting the US National Team with their 2016 Rio competition costumes
Let me know if you found any others or perhaps you make synchro costumes and want to be included!